Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The Stunningly Well Decided Best Blogger

             The person who I think should be voted as the best blog writer of the class is Anouk. Part of why I chose her is because every week she takes the time to make a well-written post and in my opinion goes beyond standards. Her posts are sometimes longer than the 3-paragraph minimum and she doesn't use too much retell to finish her blog quicker. She also shares her ideas and opinions from reading the book and gives reasons of why her point is right. When I looked at some other kid's blogs they were also good except still gave a lot of retell or didn't explain their point. After using her as a mentor I hope to get better at my own blogging as the year goes forward. To look at Anouk's blog and maybe even follow it, go to: Anouk's Blog. One of my favorite posts of hers was the Harry Potter Gnome Post because first of all I love Harry Potter and secondly she gives just enough text and retell needed and then explains her feelings of such a small, simple topic and makes it into a well written response. Good job Anouk!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.